I am Loader!


KRS 362.425, KRS 362.407

Partnership agreements or certificates are filed with the Secretary of State first, then with the County Clerk.

The document must have the stamp of the Secretary of State on it in order to be filed at the county level, per KRS 362.425 (2) (C). The person presenting the partnership to the Secretary of State should present two copies–one is filed there and one stamped as having been filed. This copy is then recorded in the County Clerk’s office in the county where the partnership maintains an office, per KRS 362.407.

Indexing information: These are filed in the corporate records and indexed under the name of the partnership. KRS 271B.1-200.

Susan Campbell
Boyd County Clerk

Boyd County Courthouse
2800 Louisa St.
Catlettsburg, Ky. 41129

Phone: (606) 739-5116
Email: [email protected]

Branch Offices
Cedar Knoll Mall
Phone: (606) 929-9595

Ashland Office
335 16th Street
Ashland, Ky. 41101
Phone: (606) 325-3547